Anyone else have an obsession with Nutella? The creamy and delicious chocolate and hazelnut spread is addicting! On bread, fruit, or a spoon it’s one of my favorite splurges. I’ve even been guilty of hiding the jar from the kids. If your looking for a sweet breakfast or a dessert that will please the whole family try these Nutella Croissants. They are so very easy to make too!
Best part is we have a coupon for Nutella here and HT crescent rolls are just $1.00!
- Preheat your oven to 350.
- Open crescent dough package. Take two triangles and seem two together to make a square. Continue with all the triangles. You will have enough to make three croissants.
- Spread Nutella in two strips on each square.
- Fold croissant over the nutella strips. Make sure the seem in the middle is pressed together.
- Grease your pan and place the croissants two inches apart.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and dust with powdered sugar.
These are best served warm, Enjoy!