Posted March 2016 for the latest information head to farmfresh.com
Farm Fresh promotes a coupon friendly shopping experience and encourages customers to participate in store, manufacturer and internet coupon use. The following policy guidelines are current, but Farm Fresh may change this policy at any time and policy changes may not be advertised. Coupon redemptions are subject to the policy in effect at time of redemption. The current policy information can be discussed with individual store management but is not posted in each store.
Coupons – Definition: Coupons are a form of tender to reduce an order total based on merchandise purchased. Retailers are not required by law to accept manufacturers’ coupon. Coupons can be in print and/or in electronic form, and may be integrated into the register systems where they are deducted automatically when all purchase requirements are met.
General Coupon Acceptance Guidelines
- Coupons are accepted in accordance to the stated requirements on the coupon at the time of purchase. These requirements include, but are not limited to: product type, flavor(s), size(s), quantities and minimum/maximum dollar purchase limits.
- Coupons are intended for one time use and cannot be redeemed more than once.
- Coupons have no cash value.
- Farm Fresh only accepts original coupons and does not accept photocopied or reproduced coupons (including multiple prints of same series internet coupons).
- Farm Fresh does not accept expired coupons. Printed expiration dates are verified in addition to scanning the coupon for validity.
- Coupons stating “on next/future purchase or visit” cannot be used in the transaction in which they are generated. Next purchase is defined as a separate transaction.
- The coupon redemption value on ‘Free’ coupons may not exceed the value of the item.
- Farm Fresh does not accept competitor coupons. (Coupons generated by any competitor or coupons with competitor logo are considered competitor coupons.)
- All applicable sales taxes are paid by the customer at the full value of the item.
- Farm Fresh reserves the right to refuse any coupons at its discretion.
Farm Fresh accepts internet generated manufacturer coupons that have met the following conditions:
- Coupons must scan at checkout.
- Coupons must have serial numbers and follow an industry-standard format.
Farm Fresh will NOT accept Internet coupons that:
- Are for free product offers which do not require a qualifying purchase (“Buy one get one free” is allowable)
- Are Internet coupons with a redemption value greater than FIVE ($5) dollars.
- Are Internet coupons that lack a UPC barcode.
- Are photocopied internet coupons.
- Coupons issued by the manufacturer or vendor that are reimbursable to the merchant.
- The coupon verbiage contains terms of agreement, redemption instructions, a face value, an expiration date, and the words “manufacturer coupon.”
- Any manufacturer coupons which do not scan or do not have barcodes will be closely checked for validity, including the expiration date and purchase requirements.
- Farm Fresh reserves the right to reject Manufacturer coupons that do not scan or meet the necessary criteria.
Manufacturer Coupons Doubled
- Limit one coupon (manufacturer, digital, or internet) per item.
- Farm Fresh will double coupons up to $.99 every day.
- Farm Fresh will double coupons up to $1.00 every Sunday as well as Wednesday.
- Up to 20 coupons doubled per customer, per day, per household.
- Farm Fresh does not limit the number of coupons we will accept, but will only double up to the first 20 coupons presented per customer, per day, per household.
- Orders may not be separated if it would allow the 20 coupon limit or any other coupon limits to be exceeded.
- Maximum of two like items doubled per customer, per day, per household.
- Coupons must be redeemed per manufacturer guidelines.
- Excludes coupons that state “Do Not Double.”
- Limit one digital coupon per item.
- Digital coupons cannot be combined with paper manufacturer’s coupons on the purchase of the same item.
- Digital coupons do not double.
- Digital coupons cannot be added back once the rewards account barcode has been scanned or rewards number is entered.
- Freebie items are limited to a one time use, per customer, per household.
- Farm Fresh reserves the right to refuse any digital coupon at its discretion.