Posted March 2016 for any additional information head to Bi-Lo.com
- Store Management has the right to accept, decline, or limit the quantity of coupons and or items purchased in a single transaction or in a single day, by a single customer.
- BI-LO will accept manufacturer coupons (limit one per item), or BI-LO coupons (one per item), or valid internet coupons (one per item) or competitor coupons (one per item, with a limit of 10).
- Only original coupons will be accepted. Copies or coupons on mobile devices will not be accepted.
- To ensure product availability for all customers, BI-LO limits redemption to (5) five like coupons for the same item in the same day per customer. For example, if you have six of the same coupon and have purchased six items, we will only accept five of the coupons.
- A manufacturer coupon and a store coupon can be used on the same item in the same transaction.
- A manufacturer coupon cannot be used on the same item as an electronic coupon.An electronic coupon is linked to the Customer Reward Card and deducts automatically at the register when the required purchase is made.
- BI-LO does not accept any type of coupon for “Meal Deal or What a Deal” free items.
- The total coupon value cannot exceed the price of the item. No cash back will be given nor will cash back be applied to other purchases.
- BI-LO accepts competitor’s BOGO coupons, one coupon per like item, per day, per customer.
- BI-LO accepts competitor’s store brand coupons, one coupon per like item per day per customer.
- BI-LO will not match competitor advertised prices. The advertised offer must include the word “coupon” to be redeemed as competitor coupon.
- BI-LO will redeem competitor coupons for money off an entire transaction, one coupon per customer per day. BI-LO will not redeem competitor coupons for percentages off of order totals.
- Local competitors are defined as any grocery retailer in the local marketing area who sells like items. Coupons from club retailers such as SAM’s, Costco, and BJ’s will not be honored.
- Only (5) five coupons on like items are eligible to double.
- Manufacturer coupons with a value of 60¢ or less will double, unless otherwise posted at store level.
- Double coupon redemption applies only to manufacturer coupons. BI-LO store coupons and competitor store coupons will not be doubled.
- Competitor coupons, coupons for free product, electronic coupons, coupons for alcohol/tobacco and coupons that state “do not double” will not be doubled.