Welcome to the Harris Teeter Deals! I am SO glad you stopped by! We are here to help you save while Shopping at Harris Teeter!
Harris Teeter’s sales run from Wednesday until the following Tuesday. You will find the weekly deals here and the ad is posted here in our facebook group.
You need an e-VIC Card.
A VIC card is Harris Teeter’s savings card. If you don’t have one sign up here. Please note you will need to show your driver’s license to complete the process. A VIC card is a limit of one account per household. You will be able to immediately get sale prices. (It will take a week to get personalized e-VIC specials via email). Any questions about your card not working, e-VIC specials not coming off etc, need to be addressed with HT. You will need to scan your card anytime you check out to receive the special pricing.
You need to sign up for E-VIC Benefits. By signing up for emails through the e-VIC program Harris Teeter notifies you when items you regularly buy are on sale! You also receive these benefits:
- Personalized Weekly Emails
- e-VIC Item of the Week
- Online Shopping List
- e-VIC Coupons
- ht mobile
- e-VIC Member Only Discounts
- Weekly and Quarterly Sweepstakes
You’ll need to load your E-coupons.
I have written a ‘go-to’ guide for e-coupons here. It explains how they work,how to use them, and how to view them. Basically they are additional saving coupons loaded to your card. Usually new ones show up every Wednesday morning. You will need to go to your account and add the ones you want to your card. These coupons are a one time use.
You’ll need to download the app. While it’s not necessary it’s a great place to view your coupons, sale items, personal store information and much more! Harris Teeter has a great video for their app here if you’d like more info. The app is always updating with new features! You can now check prices, and even place express lane shopping orders right from your phone!
Prices at Harris Teeter. Prices can vary slightly by region. My personal list is based of the greater Charlotte region pricing. Some places have higher pricing. If you live in the Outer Banks please check your store for the sales ad, as it varies greatly .
Finding the price of an item. If your looking for something outside of the ad, you can look it up on Harris Teeter’s Express Lane here. (The Express Lane is Harris Teeter’s online grocery, shop and pick up service.) You can browse there to find the price of items. If your store doesn’t offer it, just choose a store closest to your location. The prices and sales won’t vary much. FYI **When you get there and search an item change to ‘list view’ to see sale prices. Express Lane.
E-VIC Items. e-VIC specials come twice a week. On Wednesday you will see an E-VIC special priced item (sometimes more than one) For example: International Delight Coffee creamer $1.47 (Limit 2). This is automatically a special targeted to your VIC card. They are valid all week.You can use a coupon on these items. On Friday you will receive another email with special priced items. The top specials will be ONLY for the weekend (or only Saturday) depending on your email. The other specials become valid on Friday morning and last through the end of the sale week (Tuesday). Every e-VIC member receives the same specials on Wednesday. Typically on Friday the Weekend specials are the same in all our emails and the other specials are personalized just for you. (Just so you know… once you buy one individual item on your e-VIC specials it then is not available to your card any more. So in the example the limit on the creamer is two. You’ll need to get those in the same transaction. (You don’t have to buy all your specials in the same transaction, but those of the same kind do.) If your unsure of your specials you can check them in the app, your email, or have customer service print them for you.
Coupon Shopping at Harris Teeter
Harris Teeter doubles coupons .99 cent and under every day.20 coupons a day double. Three like coupons double a day (you can use more thanthree, but only three double). After 20 all other coupons a day scan at facevalue. (This is tracked by your VIC card). If a coupon says Do Not Double then it’s up to the store if it willdouble. Here’s there full coupon policy.
- Super Doubles is an event that happens every 6-8 weeks (roughly). During that time coupons under $2.00 double (A coupon that has a $2 value will double to $4).
- Buy One, Get One sales at HT happen frequently. During a buy one get one free sale each item rings at half price. Example: Doritos 12oz are normally priced at $4.99, during a buy one, get one sale each item is $2.49.Each item rings at half price. So think of b1g1 sales as a ‘50% off sale’. **Just for an FYI you DO NOT have to buy both items during a buy one get one sale.Since each item rings half price you can buy in any amount. And yes you can use a coupon on each item in a buy one get one sale. **If you see ‘b1g1’ written it is short for ‘buy one get one.’
- Buy Two, Get Three Free sales at HT are great. These sale ring differently. The first two ring at full retail price in the system and the other three ring at zero. Example: Coke 6 packs are $4.69 retail price. You would need to buy two at $4.69 and the other three would ring up zero. In essence making each pack $1.87. During a buy tow get three free sale you CAN use a coupon on each item (even on the three that ring at zero). Each item technically still costs $1.87. If you were using five coupons for example on this sale the first two will scan fine the third, fourth, and fifth will beep.The cashier just needs to enter and hit override and then they will scan.
- Rain Checks. Always get rain checks on items that are out of stock. Even if a certain flavor or size is out. Get a rain check! Rain checks never expire and can be used anytime, so hold out for a better sale, better coupon,or for super doubles.
- Competitor Coupons. HT accepts local competitors’ circular, direct-mail, and register checkout coupons for money off of the total order. There is a limit of one per customer per day. Example $5off $25 (This can only be used after all other coupons have been scanned). Harris Teeter does not price match other store’s ads.
- Scan Guarantee. Just an FYI if you have an item scan higher than the price of the item or shelf tag or sign, you willreceive one like item free. So watch your receipts and tags.
- Refund Policy. You can find that info here. If it’s their brand they will replace it and give you your money back. Andthere is other great info on their refund policy at the link above.
Meal Deal each week Harris Teeter runs a Meal Deal. It’s a buy all these items for a one low price. It’s great for a dinner.
Customer Service. Here’s HT’s customer service information. HT has great customer service, any problems, questions, complaints justcontact them. 1-800-432-6111, option 2.
Prescriptions.HT offers prescription refills and often times offers promos to transfer over. They have a 15 minute refill policy. For more details head here.