We have some EXCITING buy 2 get 3 FREE Sales starting Wednesday 6/26 – 7/4.
Tips to remember when purchasing buy 2 get 3 FREE items
- You MUST Purchase all five items to get the discounted price. Unlike other sale items where you can usually purchase just one to get the sale price these items ring up differently. The first two ring up full price and the last three free.
- There is a limit. In order to ensure there is plenty for everyone there is usually a limit of 5 or 10 on each of these sale items. The limit is just on the transaction. (Example if you buy 10 Pepsi 6pk on Monday, you can come back on Tuesday and buy 10 more)
- You CAN use coupons on these sale items. In a buy two get three free sale you may use a coupon on EACH item (even those ringing in free) as long as your coupons do not go over the total cost of the items. Sometimes the register beeps when you use coupons on these sale items, the cashier just needs to hit ‘over ride’ then ‘enter’ and scan the coupon.
- Finally if the item is out get a rain check on the buy two get three free sale.
- Meijer Ad This Week
- Top 4th of July Deals from Target, Rite Aid, CVS, Walgreens and more
- Meijer Ad Backyard Grilling
- Meijer School Products Low Prices All Season – 11 Important Products
- Giant Food Weekly Ad
- Lidl Offers This Week